Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pig speech...continued.

On Tuesday, my friends hosted what I believe is their seventh annual Christmas party. What has become a tradition is passing around peppermint pig, listing the things that year for which you are thankful, then pummeling the pig with a tiny hammer. Although I named quite a lot of people, things and experiences for which I was grateful, there are some I forgot to list. And the party was full of things for which to be thankful. So here we go.

I'm thankful that the crew is back together. Having to hang out with portions of the crew at different times and not mentioning those times to other crew members really sucked.

I'm thankful for people loving me exactly like I am but who will always encourage me to better myself.

I'm thankful for my NE Florida crew, Central Florida crew, Tally crew and all the friends and family that are out there.

I'm thankful for people who are on the same DRANKIN level as I am.

I'm thankful for gifts that come from the heart and that fit the recipient like a glove (figuratively speaking).

I'm thankful for people who buy a shit load of pizza when you have the drunk munchies.

I'm thankful for people who don't get mad when you get shit wrecked wasted, brown out, get lost in their two-bedroom condo and then mistakenly barge into their bedroom like Chester the molester.

I'm thankful for coconut water and Pedialyte.

I'm thankful for some of the most delicious brownies ever.

I'm thankful that said friends' floor is a surprisingly comfortable to sleep.

And I'm thankful to get to live the life I live with the people I know. And I can't wait to continue this journey.

Happy holidays,
Brandon D.

No comments: